XRotor ESC 40A PRO
- A special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response.
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors.
- All settings except the “Timing” are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent, and adaptive.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals) .
- The special drive chip has a much better MOSFET driving effect than a common driving circuit consisting of discrete components.
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance.
The XRotor Pro series of ESCs from Hobbywing has been optimized for multi-rotor use.
With their special core program for multi-rotor greatly improved throttle response and software specially engineered for
Compatibility with disc-type outrunner motors they offer unsurpassed smoothness and control.
All settings except the timing are preset, making using the XRotor Pro series very simple and versatile.
Crosstalk from the extra-long signal wires is effectively reduced by twisting the wires instead of laying them parallel which again, helps to simplify installation and improve the flight characteristics of your multi-rotor.
Most flight controllers are compatible with the XRotor Pro series which supports signal frequencies of up to 621Hz (anything over 500Hz is non-standard.)
The high performance of the drive chip is enhanced further by the use of extra low-resistance MOSFETs that also allow high currents to be held stable for longer.
A unique feature of the series is the Driving Efficiency Optimization (DEO) function. This significantly improves throttle linearity and driving efficiency by automatically braking and quickly reducing the motor speed when decreasing the throttle amount. This can improve the maneuverability and stability of your multi-rotor and improves the efficiency of the ESC as well as reduce its operating temperature.
Throttle range – The XRotor Pro 40A 3D Multi-rotor ESC does not support throttle range calibration because this range is fixed at 1100~1940µs
Forward & Reverse 3D Flight – The throttle ranges from 1067µs to 1860µs (the neutral position is at 1463µs, +/-2µs is the dead band), 1466µs-1860µs (that is from the neutral throttle position to the maximum throttle position) corresponds to the forward 0%~100% throttle. 1067µs-1460µs (that is from the neutral throttle position to the minimum throttle position) corresponds to the reverse 0%~ 100% throttle.
Please see the manual in the files tab below for details of these advanced features.
This ESC is intended for 3D multi-rotor use only and does not support normal throttle operation.
• Super-efficient ESC
• Slim design for fitting inside tubular arms
• Driving Efficiency Optimization function
• Long leads for simple installation
• Programmable items: DEO function
Constant current: 40A
Burst Current: 60A (10 seconds)
BEC Mode: No BEC (OPTO)
Lipo Cells: 3~6S (11.3~22.6V)
Power lead length: 280mm
Signal lead length: 370mm
Motor lead length: 75mm
Motor connectors: 3.5mm bullet
Size: 66 x 22 x 11mm