XRotor ESC 20A
- A special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response.
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors.
- All settings except the “Timing” are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent, and adaptive.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals) .
- The special drive chip has a much better MOSFET driving effect than a common driving circuit consisting of discrete components.
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance.
|Multicopter Applicable||330 Class Quadcopter|
|Input /||3-4S Lipo|
|Bullet connector size||3.5mm|
|BEC Type / BEC Output||NO|
|Size / Weight||52.4 x 21.5 x 6.75mm (main body) / 11.74mm (capacitor dia.)