- This is the X-5 Pro flying wing from Skywalker Technology. The X-5 has been specifically designed for FPV and UAV, customised for F-Tek stabiliser systems.
- An awkward-looking but fantastic flying FPV / UAV platform, moulded out of EPO so it\’s nearly indestructible!
- This model offers a large amount of under-canopy space, excellent glider performance, fast low power cruise speeds in the region of 60-70 kph.
- The airframe was designed from the outset to take FPV and other video devices, the equipment bays have been laid out to suit FPV / UAV applications, there is a camera mount in the nose and the canopy is a bolt down affair. Transporting the airframe is easy, it\’s compact enough to be put in any car\’s trunk!
- Nice design points are the moulded in wing reflex, outward canted vertical stabilisers, ventral finger grip, nose camera bay, screwed down the canopy, moulded battery and FPV trays, exposed to the airflow- external ESC bay and moulded in cable runs.
- Don\’t be fooled by its size, the payload capability is beyond your imagination. There are reports of hefty payloads in excess of 2200 grams being carried without issue!
X5 PRO TECHNICAL DATA
|Item no.||X5 PRO||Motor||2810KV1000|
|Flying weight||1600-2000g||Battery||14.8v 5200mah|
|C.G.||From head to back 310mm-320mm||Radio||3CH 2SERVO|
|Maximum anti-wing capability||Level 4|
|Maximum of flying time||25min|
|Maximum of flight level||200m|