#MAP2 – Tethered Reliability.
Seagull #MAP2 is well known as the most reliable and most feature rich camera trigger device within UAV industry. It’s a great tool for those who are working within mapping, surveillance and other related fields where reliability, precision and optimization plays a big role!
#MAP2 is extremely easy to setup and can be controlled via – R/C transmitter or Flight Controller for autonomous flights. Huge variety of camera brands and models supported – such as Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Canon and many more!
What it does
Seagull #MAP2 supports the following modes
- AF-T ( 1 sec pre-autofocus – then trigger )
- IS-T ( Instant trigger – as soon as camera locks focus )
- Camera On/Off ( Only with Sony “MULTI” interfaced cameras! )
- Timelapse ( Shutter release with variable time interval )
- Keep-alive ( Sony QX1 keep-alive mode, prevents camera from auto power off )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
- DJI Wookong
- DJI A2
- DJI A3
– and many others with camera support
R/C radio systems:
- That interfaces with standard PWM signal (almost any radio system)
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #MAP2
- 2 x Servo cables ( 30cm length )
– all the support you could wish for!
Details for this product
- Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 volts ( 5 volts recommended, do NOT exceed 5.5V! )
- Current draw: 21.75mA MAX
- Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )
- Dimensions: 28.6mm x 10.3mm x 7.7mm
- Weight: 1.6g ( ~12g with cables – varies by cable type )
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.