ELPH 370Z / IXUS Z70/ IXY 330
EOS 10S / EOS 10 / EOS 10 QD
EOS Digital Rebel / EOS 300D
EOS Digital Rebel XSi / EOS 450D
EOS Digital Rebel XT / EOS 350D
EOS Digital Rebel XTi / EOS 400D
EOS ELAN / EOS 100 / EOS 100 QD
EOS ELAN 7/7E/Date / EOS 30/33
EOS ELAN 7NE/7N / EOS 30V/33V / EOS 7s
EOS ELAN II / EOS 50 / EOS 55
EOS IX / EOS IX E
EOS Kiss III L
EOS Rebel 2000 / EOS 300 / EOS Kiss III
EOS Rebel SII / EOS 1000FN / EOS 1000S
EOS Rebel T1i / EOS 500D / EOS Kiss X3
EOS Rebel T2 / EOS 300X / EOS Kiss 7
EOS Rebel Ti / EOS 300V / EOS Kiss 5
PowerShot Pro90 IS
Sure Shot Classic 120
Sure Shot Z155
Sure Shot Z180u
#IR – Speed of Light.
No viable tethered solutions to trigger your camera? Does your camera feature infrared receiver?
Don’t worry Seagull #IR got you covered, it gives control of your cameras shutter via infrared commands.
#IR will work with Sony, Nikon, Canon and Olympus cameras that are able to be triggered by an infrared remote.
NOTE: Seagull #IR will work with all cameras listed – no matter which model your order it for !
What it does
Seagull #IR supports the following modes
• Picture ( Shutter release action )
• Video Record ( NOTE: Only works with capable Sony cameras )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
- DJI Wookong
- DJI A2
- DJI A3
– and many others with camera support
R/C radio systems:
- That interfaces with standard PWM signal (almost any radio system)
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #IR
- 1 x Servo cable ( 30cm length )
– all the support you could wish for!
Details for this product
- Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 volts ( 5 volts recommended, do NOT exceed 5.5V! )
- Current draw: 22.5mA MAX
- Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )
- Dimensions: 23.5mm x 9.8mm x 4.4mm
- Weight: 1g ( ~4g with servo cable )
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.