#GPK – Extreme Positioning.
Seagull #GPK is a high precision single band GNSS receiver which can operate in multiple modes in order to give you the utmost flexibility and precision for your UAV platform! Whether utilized in RTK or PPK modes #GPK is capable of logging data internally when functioning as a BASE or ROVER configuration. #GPK can be integrated with #SYNC2 or other types of feedback loops from camera devices to keep track and record data based on shutter events!
- High refresh rate – 4Hz MB, 5Hz RTK, 10Hz RAW, 10Hz PVT GNSS
- Concurrent GNSS constellations supported – 2
- High precision navigation in RTK – up to 2.5 cm!
- Internal data logging – RTK / PPK / PVT GNSS
- Event logging – Such as shutter release
- Two operational modes – BASE or ROVER
- Multiple modes – Real-Time Kinematic, Post Processed Kinematic, Moving Baseline