- Improved internal circuity and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centre-detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalised mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)； Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- SD card: 256MB by default, 8GB maximum
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
Support EdgeTX and OpenTX
EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch screen enabled).
* Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
Optional V4.0 Hall Gimbals and AG01 Gimbals
V4.0 HALL GIMBALS
Standard version with V4.0 Hall Gimbals, same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability. Stick travel, self-centering and stick tension are now externally adjustable.