- Optical Flow: PMW3901
- Lidar: VL53L0X
- Interface UART
- Protocol: MSP
- Working Range: 8cm~200cm
- Field of view: 42 degree(PMW3901), 27 degree(VL53L0X)
- Minimum Illumination >60Lux
- Input voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Size: 36*12mm (F051 version), 2g
- Size: 36*13mm (L051 version) 2g
- Module 3901-L0X, 1pc
- Make sure Optical Flow lens to ground >2cm for opflow initialization while FC starting up.
- Maximum range of VL53L0X is 2m, Altitude hold 0~2m @ throttle 0~100% if VL53L0X is enabled.
- Any unused UART of FC supports it
- Sonar connection (Trig & Echo) has not been implemented
- If your flight controller doesn’t have a barometer detected, you won’t be able to select “NAV ALTHOLD” in modes tab.
ArduPilot latest firmware has supported MSP protocol
- SERIALn_PROTOCOL = 32, “n” is serial number of UART in ArduPilot hwdef, not the FC UART number. On some flight controllers, serial1 is not equal to UART1, Pls checkout FC manual to get corresponding serial number for each UART.
- SERIAL_BAUD = 115
- RNGFND_TYPE = 32
- FLOW_TYPE = 7
There are no reviews yet.