The XRotor Micro Combo from Hobbywing continues to impress with its latest iteration. The Micro Combo features a 60A 4-in-1 ESC along with an updated F7 Flight Controller. This new FC is similar to other versions with its OSD, and voltage monitoring, but the F7 now comes with an all-new 5V & 12V dual BEC Circuit and a special interface for the DJI image transmission system.
- Equipped with STM32F722 MCU which has powerful computing ability and fast running speed, and high sensitivity ICM20602 six-axis motion sensor.
- Supports BetaFlight, Cleanflight, Butterflight, Inva, and other mainstream FPV firmware.
- DJI image transmission system port equipped with corresponding flat cable
- Supports bidirectional DShot digital throttle communication.
- Unique installation design and shock absorption structure.
- On-board large capacity Flash memory chip.
- On-board 5V & 12V dual BEC circuit.
- On-board Pit Switch module.
60A 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli.
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro Combo Stack – F7 FC + 60A 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
- 1x Soft Mounting Grommets Set
- 1x Signal Cable
There are no reviews yet.